Bateria Power MPPT Solar Charge Controller With BT App
- Phone APP intelligent control.
- 100% Efficiently MPPT Charging.
- Multiple 12V/24V Batteries.
10A With BT Specification
- No-load Loss：20mA
- Recommend Solar Input Voltage：18V
- Max Solar Input Voltage：<30Voc
- Max Solar Input Power：150W
- Rated Solar Charge Current：10A
- Operating Ambient Temperature：-20°C~+45°C
- Internal Protection Temp：-40°C~+80°C
- Ip Protection：IP45
- Net Weight：145g
- Operating Altitude：≤3000 meters
- Controller Dimension(mm)：95.4*61.6*27
20A With BT Specification
- Noload Loss:12V/20mA:24V/20mA
- System Voltage:12V/24V AUTO
- Max Solar Input Voltage:12V/30Voc;24V/60Voc
- Rated Solar Charge Current:20A
- Max Solar Input Power:300W/12V:600W/24V
- Operating Temperature:-20°C~+45°C
- IP Protection:IP45
- Net Weight:350g
- Operating Altitude:≤3000 meters
- Controller Dimension(mm):150*79.3*35
Please write to the mailboxes as below to get help directly if you need any technical help.
Only for Orders buy from Amazon
Please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Only for orders buy from BateriaPower.com
Please contact: email@example.com
Whats App: +86 136 7025 2596
This is a handy charge controller well suited for both mobile and stationary solar charging applications. I did a bench test and verified it actually has MPPT, tracks the voltage and does exactly what it should. Switching battery types is quick and easy with the one button interface. I like it!
I'll start off with the fact that I REALLY like this charge controller. It's a 20 amp charger and the Bluetooth app functionality is pretty cool.
I got this to potentially use with my ham radio while operating portable. It works well at charging and is somewhat more efficient than my PWM charge controller. It can charge AGM, Gel, and LiFePO4. It's very easy to use and change chemistries if need be. But, it puts out a lot of RFI making it unusable while operating radio. Otherwise it's actually a pretty nice charge controller.
I'm giving this solar controller 5 stars. It arrived package very well. Opening the box it's super simple. You got your inverter, too quick connectors with bare wires ready to hook up, and a bag of four little screws to mount it wherever you want. As soon as I got it I took it out and hooked it up to a couple of my portable solar panels and hooked it up to a AMG battery and it works just fine.
This charge controller is very well built. I am building an off grid solar system, and this 20 amp controller was the perfect one for my 200 watt solar panel system. This will be perfect for my power needs. It was very easy to set up.