Bateria Power 20/10A MPPT Solar Charge Controller
🎁For Oders Over $20,Get 15% OFF
🎁For Oders Over $60 Get 25% OFF
📣Automatically apply discounts
- 100% Efficiently MPPT Charging.
- Mini & Portable with LCD Display & LED Indicate Light.
- Suitable for battery types such as vented GEL、AGM and LiFePO4.
- User-friendly key press operation, more simple and easier.
- Excellent Waterproof Performance.
- No-load Loss：20mA
- Recommend Solar Input Voltage：18V
- Max Solar Input Voltage：<30Voc
- Max Solar Input Power：150W
- Rated Solar Charge Current：10A
- Operating Ambient Temperature：-20°C~+45°C
- Internal Protection Temp：-40°C~+80°C
- Ip Protection：IP45
- Net Weight：145g
- Operating Altitude：≤3000 meters
- Controller Dimension(mm)：95.4*61.6*27
- Noload Loss:12V/20mA:24V/20mA
- System Voltage:12V/24V AUTO
- Max Solar Input Voltage:12V/30Voc;24V/60Voc
- Rated Solar Charge Current:20A
- Max Solar Input Power:300W/12V:600W/24V
- Operating Temperature:-20°C~+45°C
- IP Protection:IP45
- Net Weight:350g
- Operating Altitude:≤3000 meters
- Controller Dimension(mm):150*79.3*35
Please write to the mailboxes as below to get help directly if you need any technical help.
Only for Orders buy from Amazon
Please contact: email@example.com
Only for orders buy from BateriaPower.com
Please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Whats App: +86 136 7025 2596
Q1: Could I use this charge controller for my 24V solar systems?
A: Yes. It is designed for 12v and 24V batteries. NOT for 6v, 8v battery.
(Two 12v batteries may also be used if connected in series; multiple 12v batteries may also be used while connected in parallel)
Q2: Will this MPPT charge controller work with a Lithium battery? Like LifePO4 lithium battery?
A: Yes, this charge controller supports Wet, Gel, AGM, Flooded, and Lithium batteries.
Q3: Is it waterproof?
A: It is waterproof. Good for exposure to water spray, and rain. Great for outdoor use. Not for immersing it totally into the water.
Q4: Do I need to wire up the controllers in order of operations?
A: We need to connect the solar panel first, and then connect the battery.
Q5: How to switch between 12V and 24V settings？
A: Lead-acid batteries are selected according to the signal and generally do not need to be set. Lithium batteries need to be set as follows. First, long press button 3s, and the battery type indicator will flash. Then short press to enter the next battery type, when reaching the LiFePO4 battery, and then long press the button for 3s, you will see the "LFP12". If you want to set 24V, short press the button, and it will switch to "LFP24", then long press the button 3s to save parameters.